What is SEO?
Also called as search engine optimization, SEO is used especially on your online market strategy where in your goal in order to gain a lot of audience and visitors towards your web site is to be at the top search page results.
It is known to affect the visibility of a website or web page in a search engine results page or SERP. For every click of the visitor, both the webmaster and the online marketer earn a payment efficiently.
There are a variety of search engines for optimization of your web sites. However, SEO will be more beneficial for your online marketing if you will add schema markup. Some of SEO users out there have no idea what schema markup is.
What is a Schema Markup?
Also known as schema, it is a type of schematic code (semantic vocabulary) or microdata that hastens the use of search engines for gaining fast results of searches. The truth is, some of the most popular search engines apply schema towards their SEO; Google, Yahoo, Bing and Yandex have upgraded their websites capability in order to satisfy the needs of the users in the online community.
By installing schema markup on your SEO, your web page will be more fast, reliable, and smarter by feeding data in a structured manner. Schema could categorize your SEO by organizing the search results page as it can arrange and describe your search engines into categories.
If you will try to apply it on the real life, imagine a normal person who decides on a healthy living by having the proper food, regular exercise and enough rest. What is the result? It becomes an amazing outcome of the body and mind.
How Does it Affect Your SEO?
Schema helps the average searcher to determine the scheduled events, dates or locations through the SERP whatever event you want to attend to. It has a code that affects SEO to increase its visitor hastily when you click through its rate with users.Another benefit of schema is to directly ascend the ranking of your web page without clicking the web page’s’ address. This will result in an easy increase of ranking.
To have further knowledge about schema markup for you to apply on your SEO, here are the tips to ponder.
How to install Schema markup?
Stated below is a step by step guide on how to install and operate your schema markup for SEO:
1. Go to the structured data markup helper.
2. Choose the kind of data that you plan to markup. There are several options listed. Take note that this list is not complete.
3. Paste in the URL of the page or article that you like to markup. You can paste the HTML instead if the URL is not available. Then, click “Start Tagging.” The page will load in the markup tool to give you with the workspace for the next phase of markup — tagging items. You’ll see the data items in the right pane and your web page located in the left pane.
4. Highlight and select the type of elements to be marked up. You are going to highlight the name of the article in order to add “Name” markup. After you have finished highlighting, select “Name” from the tool tip. As you select “Name,” the tool adds it to “Data Items” in the right pane.
5. Continue adding markup items. Use the list of data items as a reference, and highlight the other items in your article to add them to the markup list. Remember: You can’t add item at the same time.
6. Create the HTML. After that, click “Create HTML.”
7. Add the schema code to your web page. Next, you will go into your source code and add the highlighted snippets in the appropriate spots. You could see the yellow markers located on the scrollbar to find the schema markup code. Another easy way is to download the automatically-generated HTML file, and copy/paste it into your CMS or source code.
8. Use the structured data markup helper to find out the appearance of your web page. You are going to analyze the code that the tool generated and downloaded. Once the code is pasted, click “preview.” It will show you what the article looks like in the SERP. To sum it up, you can inspect every markup element added by you.
Click here for more post